We have all heard jokes about tinfoil hats. Turns out there might be some practical truth to that idea. Aluminum foil really does attenuate (lessen) certain EM radiation if electrically grounded and not touching the skin. For those who are heavily bombarded by microwave beams from sources like cellphone towers, which is easy to determine if you have an RF signal detector as I do, blocking these waves with grounded metal sheets goes a long way to lessening the radiation.
A large source of dangerous EM radiation comes in the form of microwaves emitted by cell phone towers. From personal experimentation, and hearing the experiences of others, I am convinced that microwave pollution and intentional targeting can muddle thoughts, induce fatigue, reduce willpower, and maybe even subliminally implant thoughts or entrain emotional states. They may also be used for monitoring purposes.
Using a microwave signal strength meter, I have made several objective observations about these signals:
It appears cell phone towers are generating these signals by triangulating hotspots on selected tracked targets. This would require that computers perform the calculations necessary to alter the signal of each of three cell phone towers so as to triangulate a hotspot of signal at the target’s location. When the target moves, new calculations have to be made, which takes several seconds. Maybe something else generates the beams, like satellites.
These signals may consist of microwave carriers with ELF modulation, and perhaps with audio or text encoded messages. Some possibilities:
Who is responsible for all this? Probably shadow factions of the military/intelligence community. If they wish to keep the population docile and keep all dissenters from acting upon their dissenting thoughts, no means are unthinkable to accomplish those ends.
There are two things you can do. First, you can learn to better cope with these signals. The more you are in control of your own mind and emotions, and the more observant you are about your own behavior, the less influence these signals have upon your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Knowing is half the battle. Second, you can take additional steps to reduce the level of EM radiation in your home, by blocking these signals.
Standard methods of blocking microwave mind programming signals consist of Faraday cages, but Faraday cages are difficult and expensive to build. Aluminum foil hats actually increase signal exposure by acting as an antenna unless they are grounded, so you can forget about that.
An easy and relatively cost-effective way to block microwaves goes as follows:
1) Obtain these items:
2) Assemble the connecting cables like this:
a) Cut off one of the alligator clips:
b) Strip insulation a half inch from the end:
c) then twist the wires together:
d) insert wire through plastic sleeve, and unscrew metal collar from the plug part (counter clockwise from front).
d) insert wire into the back of the metal plug, through the hole, and fold it back:
e) screw metal collar back on:
f) screw on the plastic sleeve and you’re done.
g) Repeat this for one or two more cables to make a complete set:
Or you can get all the above ready-made from Amazon:
3) Use signal detector to record the relative signal strength from all windows in the room you wish to protect, preferably the office or bedroom.
4) Without gaps, cover the walls or windows with emergency foil blankets, using masking or duct tape to hang up and connect the pieces. It does not matter which side of the blankets faces the wall. If this is too much, then just cover the window. If this is too ugly for you, then you can make a safe room out of a large closet, or put your bed or desk in the corner and cover the half of the walls adjacent to it.
5) Widen the splayed banana plug tip by inserting a knife of thin screwdriver into the gaps, and stick into the ground jack on your electrical outlet. This is the middle one that’s round, not slotted. Connect the alligator clip to the bottom edge of a blanket, so that it grips onto both sides of the foil.
6) Use double-alligator wires to connect one blanket piece to another.
7) Check for incoming radiation, add another blanket where necessary. After an hour or two, check the other windows and compare their signal strength to what you recorded previously. If they are now showing intense incoming radiation, the signal has re-oriented and you must cover that wall or window as well.
You will feel the difference. As an experiment, tape up only half of a grounded blanket, so that you stand before an uncovered window. Then tape up the rest so the window is covered. The pressure in your head may disappear, only to reappear if you pull the blanket down again. If you live in a flat urban area, the field intensities tend to be high.
Microwaves cannot easily penetrate metal, especially grounded metal such as the electrically grounded foil blankets. The reason why emergency blankets are recommended over Reynolds aluminum foil is that these blankets are larger, more durable, and easier to hang up. Though some signal still gets through, and foil does not block pure ELF waves (ones without a higher frequency carrier), this is one step to greatly reducing the level of incoming microwave radiation.