Science encompasses the study of nature and its laws. Physical reality as we know it is built upon certain rules and structures separate from our own chosen perspectives. These can be codified in via mathematics or visualized geometrically. By understanding science, mankind changes his relationship with nature. Some use knowledge of natural laws to more effectively place their personal will over the forces of nature, while others use this knowledge to better harmonize their personal will with nature. The latter brings balance and bounty, while the first brings imbalance and diminishing resources. The world today runs on a power base that relies upon imbalance and diminishing resources to sustain itself as the sole providers of these resources. Technologies that advance individual freedom by connecting man directly with nature instead of through the church of scientism and industry are heavily suppressed or corrupted. Thus, technology – while not substituting for spiritual evolution – does represent an important factor in catalyzing spiritual evolution if it helps free one from material limitations and preoccupations.
Metaphysics of Physics
- Science studies the chains of causality. When effects can be predicted from causes, the effects can be controlled by controlling the causes. This is how science is used today – to predict and thus control outcomes, particularly how the forces of nature work toward advancing or hindering our own will. Because science is knowledge, and knowledge is power, those who desire power tend to have research divisions heavily involved in secret science – the more they know, the farther up the causality chain they can act, and thus the more effects they can control.
- When we incarnate into physical bodies, we agree to abide by certain limitations and rules. This “contract with physicality” is really an agreement to follow the laws of physics as the majority of people experience them. It is necessary to allow the learning game of life to proceed smoothly with freewill preserved for the maximum number of participants. This contract, however, does constitute certain permissions whereby those exploiting the laws of physics can in turn exploit the individuals who adhere to them. This is why higher dark forces are fond of technology – rather than engaging freewill directly, they use clever ways of working around freewill through the various metaphysical “legal” channels and loopholes to attain their desires.
- Science and technology increase the leverage of one’s freewill, thus increasing power. Thus, it can be used to maintain control over a lesser leveraged population, or it can be used as counter-technology to level the playing field. Unfortunately, the majority of those who attempt to bring liberating technology into mainstream use and thus upset the power monopoly are killed. This shows that while metaphysical advancement and knowledge are important, the effectiveness of this knowledge increases when used in conjunction with technological advancement and scientific knowledge.
Suppression of Science
- Because science acts to increase the leverage of one’s freewill, the last thing those in power want is for their subjects to gain increased leverage and thus diminish the power ratio. Thus, liberating technologies are either regulated or suppressed. These technologies include free energy, antigravity, psychotronics, time travel, reality engineering, cancer cures, teleportation, etc… — all of which exist at the secret government level but none of which is open to the public. The greater the technological difference between master and slave levels of society, the greater the power difference.
- Researchers of unconventional science who faced suppression include the following: Nikola Tesla, Thomas Townsend Brown, John Searl, Stefan Marinov, Eugene Mallove, Wilhelm Reich, Royal Rife, and Joseph Newman. There are many more who have been eliminated or silenced prior to becoming publicly known.
- Science and mathematics as taught in our public educational institutions have been dumbed down and rigged to prevent exploration into sensitive areas. This is done through tricks of logic that play upon the intellect’s many vulnerabilities, namely the inability to differentiate absolute from relative values. Certain concepts and variables are discarded on the basis of irrelevance or arbitrariness, when in actuality they are far from arbitrary and instead provide the doorway to secret sciences. Subjects are frequently taught in compartmentalized and overly abstract ways to prevent students from understanding subjects on a gnostic level, meaning on a geometric and intuitive foundation. The latter is necessary to allow true progressive and creative use of knowledge, but what is encouraged instead is applying formulas and definitions in mechanical ways, resulting in refinement rather than evolution of knowledge.
Toward a True Science
- Mathematics and geometry describe the rules and structure of the game we all play. However, the outcome of a game does not depend solely upon its rules and structure; the players’ freewill choice must also be taken into account. Among other things, physics equations aim to predict definite effects from definite causes. With freewill as a variable, the effects cannot be entirely predicted. Quantum mechanics provides the best example of this, being a theory of statistical trends rather than deterministic equations because quantum systems always involve a level of uncertainty.
- A true science would have to include both a complete description of deterministic physical rules and structures, and allow for the nondeterministic influences of freewill choice. This would make physics a harmonious subset of metaphysics.
- The problem of incomplete science is solved by cutting the Gordian knot rather wasting energy trying to untie it. In other words, rather than forcing further refinement of existing mainstream theories, it would be better to revisit the assumptions upon which they are based.
The Bigger Picture
- Because knowledge is power, and not all individuals can handle power responsibly, there is good reason why much technology remains hidden from the public. The general rationale is that were certain technologies to fall into the wrong hands, there would be devastating results. For example, teleportation technology used by criminals would render bank safes obsolete.
- On the other hand, it is through suppression of technology that the manipulators of this world maintain their overwhelming control. One avenue of control and funding for the elite, the oil industry, would crumble if free energy technology replaced petroleum technology, and if the transition were smooth, we would be liberated from dependence upon finite energy resources. The extra time, capital, and energy gained could then be applied toward progress instead of survival.
- So regarding the suppression of knowledge, it is a question of which poses a greater threat: the irresponsible use of knowledge by the ignorant, or the hoarding and consequent abuse of knowledge by the elite? The first justifies keeping certain knowledge secret, the second justifies its release to disempower the manipulators.
- At the highest levels of truth, there is no difference between technology, occultism, and metaphysics – for all are part of a whole and the grand truth in one thus contains the grand truth in the other. Rules and structure still exist outside physicality, and these can be included in science with provisions made for freewill choice. A complete science would place astral planes, parallel dimensions, synchronicities, consciousness, etheric fields, telepathy, vital energies, emotional energies, volition, hyperdimensional existence and timeloops all under the same framework. At present, these appear to be phenomena distinct from science, but that is because science as we know it is incomplete. It is not that these phenomena can be explained in terms of present science as reductionists and debunkers enjoy doing, but rather that present science must expand to accommodate these phenomena in terms of higher physical and metaphysical principles.
- To know nature is to know one portion of the Creator. To know yourself is to know another portion of the Creator. Because what is within mirrors what is outside, and what is outside mirrors what is within, knowing both nature and yourself makes for a straight path toward knowing the Creator.